Introductory Training Special! Get a consultation and two 60 minute training sessions for just $99.
Call 651-470-8060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
I graduated from Dakota County Technical College in May 2006 with an A.A.S. Degree in Exercise and Sport Science. I have a Personal Trainer certification with the American Council on Exercise and Corrective Exercise Specialist certification with the National Academy of Sports Medicine.
My Physical History
- Ran a half marathon
- Rode my bicycle across Minnesota 5 times for the MS Ride
- Rode my bicycle from Minneapolis to Chicago for the AIDS ride
- Rode my bicycle from Miami to Key West for The SMART Ride
- Helicopter-skied in Canada
- Hiked the Grand Canyon
- Hiked and backpacked hundreds of miles in Glacier Park in Montana
Top 10 Reasons to hire a Personal Trainer
- 10. Help you create and maintain your fitness goals
- 9. Help you create and maintain your nutrition goals
- 8. Personalize your workout program to your lifestyle
- 7. Revise your workouts as you progress
- 6. Ensure your form is correct
- 5. Ensure you stick to your goals
- 4. Hold you accountable
- 3. Help you avoid injuries
- 2. Learn a new, healthy lifestyle
- 1. Someone to push you to do just 1 more!